[REVIEW] Irisviel von Einzbern Ghostcos Wig


Finally! My first blog post in English! Ahahaha~

Today I’m going to review my Irisviel von Einzbern (Fate/Zero) wig. Irisviel has been in my cosplay list since more than a year ago. And the costume is finished months ago, too. However I hadn’t buy the wig because I kept thinking which taobao wig I would buy. In the end I bought the wig from Ghostcos.

To be honest, this is my first Ghostcos wig. I usually buy a long basic wig from Coswig8 or Ywailisi then style it my own (because it’s much cheaper). However, a few months ago (yes, I just reviewed it now because I was not at home the entire August) I saw a local online shop in FB providing this Irisviel wig and said it was ready stock, so I quickly bought it without thinking twice. And here we go~ to the review~

reference picture from Ghostcos
Actual product
it has a brand tag


The wig came in a plastic container with cardboard around it. It has a white color and 80cm length.  The color and style is pretty much the same with the reference picture on the website. I don’t have any complain about both aspects.



The wig is supposed to be straight, but why does it became wavy??? Seems like I need to use my hair iron to straighten it. The fiber is soft and easy to comb, even using my fingers. I need to wear it to the con to see if it gets tangled easily. So far it doesn’t tangle that bad.


wig fibers

The thickness of the wig is average to the moment where the wig cap won’t be visible. It is about the same as Coswig8 base wig.

Several things I dislike from the wig is when I first brushed the wig, some strands of the wig fell out. It annoyed me somehow. Also, the wig is quite shiny when you use a camera flash.

under a camera flash

some strands fell out
Talking about wig cap, this Ghostcos wig has a big cap. Nice~ Because several taobao wig shops has smaller caps and making it harder for me to wear the wig. The cap is sewn neatly too.




~~~CONCLUSION~~~
+ Pretty much the same as the reference pic
+ doesn’t easily tangle, easy to comb
+ soft fiber
+ quite thick
+ Neat packaging and wig cap
-  Shiny
- The strands falls out easily

~~~ FINAL VERDICT ~~~
Color & Design 4/5
Texture & Shine 2/5
Thickness 3/5
Price 4/5

OVERALL: 3.25 / 5

Well, I guess that's all my review for today.
Thanks for reading! ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berikan komentar. Kritik maupun saran juga boleh :D

© DEAR ★ UTOPIA. Powered by Blogger.